Double Thick Strained Gourmet Greek Yoghurt
The Gourmet Greek yoghurt is a very special yoghurt indeed. The Gourmet Greek takes pride in producing this yoghurt the way it was meant to be made, with no added starch that many commercial brands use to get that thick sought-after smooth texture. We use predominantly Jerseys milk because they are known to produce the richest milk of all dairy breeds which has a distinct creamy flavour.
The Gourmet Greek yoghurt is so tasty that it won a DSTV Eat Out Food Network Produce Award in 2013 for best small producer Dairy: Other.
Classic Breakfast Bowl
1 Cup Double Thick Gourmet Greek Yoghurt
6-7 Fresh Strawberries Cut in Half
1 Banana Sliced
1 Tsp. Honey
2 Tbsp. Granola
1 Tbsp. Mixed Nuts
We all know that Gourmet Greek Yoghurt is already bursting with flavor all on it's own, but if you are looking for some fun and yummy ways to mix it up, here are three easy recipes that you are guaranteed to love!
Skinny Greek Yoghurt Chicken
4 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Double Thick Gourmet Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese - Grated
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Combine greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3) Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
4) Coat each chicken breast in greek yogurt mixture and place on foiled baking sheet.
5) Bake for 45 minutes.
6) If you would like to brown the top, turn the broiler on high for 3 minutes or so. Remove from oven once top is golden brown.